Forum i9 portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Instalação de jogos - i9+++

Ir para baixo

Instalação de jogos - i9+++ Empty Instalação de jogos - i9+++

Mensagem  emanon75 Sáb Mar 20, 2010 7:33 am

There are a few things that make the SciPhone so marketable. The first is the flow touch firmware that makes it more closely mimic the iPhone. The second is the inclusion of Java, which means that you can download and play literally thousands of third party software, applications, and games. It is for this reason that the SciPhone is a really nice phone for gamers. Still, I occasionally get emails asking me if you are stuck with the preloaded gaming options. You definitely are not. But, you'll need to know how to get the games on to your phone, which I'll explain in the following article.

Where To Get Cool Games For The SciPhone: As I alluded to earlier, Java is where it is at. The earliest clones did not have this feature. If you google or search "get jar" into any major search engine, you'll see sites where you can download Java games for free. On the top of the main page, click on "software." Then, on the left hand side of the site (toward the bottom) is a games icon. If you click it, you'll be given the most popular downloads first. But if you have an idea as to what type of game you want, they have it broken down into genres like action, adventure, sports, etc, which can make things easier and quicker.

Once you find the game or games you want to download, click on it. Most games will just give you the jar files in the download box. Some will ask for your device though. In this case, you'll enter the only CECT option, which is the A100 (works on all models.) Sometimes, this option isn't given (rarely). In this case, many of the Nokia options will work, particularly the 2610. Downloading Java Games On Your SciPhone:
Once you're at this step, you'll need to get the game onto
your phone. You can do this in two ways - via your PC or through the phone's web browser. (Obviously, you'll have to have your WAP browser set up properly for your carrier.) Note that opera mini usually will not allow downloads, so you'll have to use the WAP browser. But, the game will give you the exact link or code so that you can easily get to it from the "go to" icon on the browser. Once you type in the html address and code, you'll simply hit "download." Alternatively, you can download the game via USB port. This is how I prefer to do it because it saves me data time and money and also, I like to have a copy on my computer in case it should accidentally be deleted. For this, hook the USB up to both your computer and phone. Hit "mass storage" on the phone. Then hit the jar file / game you want and scroll to "save as." Then, find your device in the "save in" folder . This will usually be the bottom option. (For me, it's often the K drive.) Once you've chosen this, hit save.
Then, unplug the phone from the USB. Go into the documents icon of the phone. Go into "memory card." Go into "received." (If you don't have a received file, go into whatever file you saved the jar game into.) You will see the name of the game listed. Click it. You will be given a list of options. The first is "install." Click install. The phone will install the game and you are almost done. The final step is to play the game. For this hit your Java icon. Then click "installed java software." At the bottom of the list, you'll see your game listed. Click it and then hit launch. That's really it. (The process for getting to and playing the game is the same no matter how you installed it.) Incidentally, the same process goes for any Java download including software, productivity, and browsers like Opera Mini, etc.

emanon75

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo